Sunday Closet Clear Out
May 20th, 2012

Welcome back to Sunday closet clear out! You know the rules: first come, first served. Please post your request in the Comments section below so others can see if the book is already taken.

This was meant to be the last of the clear outs, now that all my goods and chattels have been picked up and moved, but, if this move has taught me anything, it’s that next time I shouldn’t wait six years to cull the herd of books. I can’t promise a book give away every Sunday, but I do want to do clear outs from time to time. I’ll let you know when that happens!

In the meantime, here are the books that are up for grabs this week:

– Sabrina Jeffries, How to Woo a Reluctant Lady. (Regency romance.)

– Cara Elliott, To Sin With A Scoundrel. (Regency romance, first in the Circle of Sin trilogy).

– Nora Roberts, Heaven and Earth. (Contemporary romance.)

– Nora Roberts, Born in Fire. (Contemporary romance.)

– Nora Roberts, Born in Shame. (Contemporary romance.)

– Elizabeth Aston, Writing Jane Austen. (Chick lit.)

23 Responses to “Sunday Closet Clear Out”

1. Amanda V says:

Been looking at Cara Elliott’s, To Sin With a Scoundrel. Thanks for Sharing!

2. Nikki B says:

I would like “How to woo a reluctant lady” if it is still available!

If not, could I have “writing jane austen.”

Thanks so much!!!

3. Shenandoah Strojek says:

I would like hope to Woo a Reluctant Lady please!

4. Lynn T says:

I would love Writing Jane Austen if it’s available. It sounds great! Thank you so much for sharing your books!

5. Lindsey says:

Thanks so much, Lauren!

You’ve already sent me a book on one of the other Sundays, but if you would like to send me another (and it’s totally up to you!), I would love to have Born in Fire by Nora Roberts. I’ve got the other two in the series but not that one :)

6. Lauren says:

Amanda V, “To Sin With A Scoundrel” is all yours! Just email me and let me know where to send it.

7. Lauren says:

Ooops, never mind, you already did! Thanks, Amanda!

8. Lauren says:

Nikki, you were the first to ask for “How to Woo….” so it’s all yours! Just send me your details….

9. Lauren says:

Shenandoah, by happy chance, I have a second copy of “How to Woo….” (I must have double-bought.) So let me know where to send it and I’ll put it in the mail to you!

10. Lauren says:

Lindsey, I’d be more than happy to send you “Born in Fire”! But can you send me your address again? (I don’t save them after I send things out.)

11. Lauren says:

Lynn, Christine beat you to “Writing Jane Austen” (via email rather than comment). Would you have any interest in Shannon Hale’s “Austenland”? I have that in the pile and forgot to list it.

12. Christine says:

I’ll take either Writing Jane Austen or Austenland. Lynn can have the first pick. I’ve been blessed with many a mailing from Lauren :-)

13. Hi Lauren, I’ve been aware of History Hoydens for awhile, and I finally got around to trying one of your books. I’m currently reading The Betrayal of the Blood Lily, and I’m LOVING it! I lead the monthly “All Romance ALL THE TIME” book club at Malaprop’s Bookstore in downtown Ashevile, NC, and I will definitely be recommending one of your books as a monthly read in the future. Anyhow, I don’t really need a book, but I just wanted to say how much I’m enjoying yours.

14. Lauren says:

Thanks so much, Susan! That’s so sweet of you…. I’m so glad you’re enjoying “Blood Lily”!

15. Lauren says:

Christine, that’s so nice of you! Lynn, totally your call which one you’d prefer….

16. Vanessa says:

ooh if nobody nabbed Austenland could i have it?

17. Lynn T says:

Thank you to Lauren and Christine! You are both lovely ladies. :) I really appreciate your generosity. If it’s all right with Christine, I would still like Writing Jane Austen. I wanted to read it from the second I saw the title!

18. Christine says:

Lynn and Lauren – that’s fine with me! Enjoy it! I’m looking forward to Austenland.

19. Deanna says:

Hey Lauren! If Born in Shame is still out there I’d love to have it!

20. Lauren says:

Deanna, it’s all yours! Just let me know where to send it….

21. Lauren says:

Thanks, Lynn and Christine! Lynn, let me know where to send “Writing Jane Austen” and I’ll send it on its way to you.

22. Ashleigh says:

Has anyone claimed Heaven and Earth? It looks like it might be an interesting read for on an airplane…

23. Lauren says:

All yours, Ashleigh! Where shall I send it?